Thursday, March 26
Back garden, 16:27
Today started unexpectedly early and carried on as it started. Nothing happened exactly as I expected but everything happened more or less as I needed.
Things I did today:
- Woke at 6:25 thinking of things I should do before meeting the students;
- Added material to OneNote, as per above;
- Checked some techncal bits and pieces with Jutta and Mirko;
- Talked with Luke on Zoom for the first time in ages. This, incidentally solved some remaining technical questions;
- Ran a two hour session with 17 students on Zoom and Teams
- Wrote up some notes about how it all went down.
Computer off, I walk into the garden and look at the sky, which looks as empty as I feel. My feeling will pass in five minutes. The sky will remain uncharacteristically empty for several hours.