Tweets for Week 20, 2013
- "Why Google will crush Nielsen" http://t.co/TONVJLU1I4 13:30, on Monday, May 20
- "Could WordPress be the next Tumblr? | Dan Gillmor" http://t.co/mo49m6c4BY 21:55, on Monday, May 20
- From the Journal of Irreproducible Results: All theories proved with one graph! http://t.co/GNKJ8Ker27 08:46, on Tuesday, May 21
- Publisher "Might" Sue Blogger for $1-Billion http://t.co/y3d8yPxhuR "Our client perceive the blog as mindless rattle of a incoherent person" 08:47, on Tuesday, May 21
- Beer for Babies and the Tapeworm Diet: real ads you won't be seeing today http://t.co/xJG5LL83nu 09:52, on Wednesday, May 22
- Revenge, ego and the corruption of Wikipedia: hypocrisy in action http://t.co/BN9JVzuCEu 12:07, on Wednesday, May 22
- Pocket Informant 3 for iOS is out! Its a whole new, improved-everywhere app & thoroughly excellent. http://t.co/X0UoFNWZUb 14:23, on Wednesday, May 22
- Henri Dutilleux dies aged 97. Suggestion: seek out his music if you haven't already. You (probably) won't regret it! http://t.co/0fkLZEo6c2 18:02, on Wednesday, May 22
- Bizarro via DailyINK http://t.co/YTdEhGaESn 12:01, on Thursday, May 23
- RT @Sparrow14: Nickel
I found a
up, read the
date & put
I hated 1983. 12:42, on Friday, May 24
- The World of Friday Wondrment presents Ya Quan-Duck Style Kung Fu at http://t.co/SEWDKIGes6 12:47, on Friday, May 24
- RT @TechnicallyRon: "YOU WOULDN'T DOWNLOAD A CAR"
"Pretty sure I would"
"YOU WOULDN'T DOWNLOAD A ZOO"
"Holy fuck that sounds awesome" 12:49, on Friday, May 24